Wynford is a brand experience company with a focus on creative & event production, experiential events and incentive travel focused on partnering with our clients to strengthen their cultures and drive results through the power of transformational live and digital events and experiences. These include customized incentive travel programs, conferences, experiential workshops, launch events, and all things in between. We employ approximately 80+ full-time employees. Our Head Office is in Toronto, ON. Visit us at www. wynfordtwg.com for more information.
We are proud to have received, for 8 years running, the Great Place to Work award. At Wynford we are passionate about the work that we do, and the clients that we partner with. We believe in having fun and celebrating our successes as well as one another. We believe our business success can be attributed to our people. We have and foster a culture as it is important to speak up, share feedback, and challenge one another to create new ways of doing things. We have a flexible and trusting environment where you can bring your best self to your role.
Program Manager, Conference/Events Management
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable program manager with at least 3 years in leading program teams in the planning and execution of successful programs?
Do you take pride in finding the ‘wow’ factor in creating unique and innovative meetings and incentive programs?
We have an opportunity for a talented Program Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates must possess a strong leadership capability to lead a cross-functional program team and inspire the creation and execution of high calibre events, meetings, incentive trips and conferences.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of full cycle industry experience (incentive travel program experience within a third-party supplier environment would be a strong asset). Position reports to the Managers, Air & Conference Services.
- Act as program lead for all details related to the execution of an event
- Work closely with the sales and account team leads to support the client relationships both during the execution stage and onsite
- Be a valued consulting resource for the client and the internal team on the planning and execution of the event
- Ensure the successful communication to all relevant parties of program expectations, deliverables, and deadlines including follow up
- Support the timely creation of all relevant documentation for the execution of the program
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle experience in operating and planning incentive programs, conferences or meetings of varying scope and geographical location and complexity
- Fluency in French is an asset (Verbal and Written)
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and mentor
- Exceptional communication abilities (verbal, written and listening skills)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; effectively can handle situations of conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to build strong working relationships quickly, and maintain them
- Excellent time management and program management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Well-versed in best-practices in conference management within a third-party supplier environment
- Strong understanding of the client experience and program design
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience in G Suite Applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Self-motivated, highly energetic with a strong drive to achieve results
- Passionate about program management
- Enthusiastic about incentive travel solutions
- Believes in going ‘the extra mile’ for an internal or external client
- Positive, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Balances urgent priorities with the need to respect and support the
- needs of others
- Collaborative team player
- Availability and ability to travel
Send Us Your Resume!
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please tell us why this opportunity is interesting to you.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wynford is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at this organization means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.