We have an opportunity for an innovative, passionate and engaged individual with at least 3 years of professional event production experience to join our team as an Event Producer. The Event Producer is a hands-on role which will lead the production of a wide variety of strategic corporate events, including business meetings, conferences, incentive programs and product launches. The scope of projects will include both small intimate productions to large scale events with multiple elements. Our ideal candidate has a gogetter personality, superior organizational skills, flexibility, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Work closely with the creative, on-site and post-production teams to ensure effective leadership of flawless live events, on budget and within identified timelines
- Develop client needs into innovative live production applications, ensuring that solutions are on target, on budget and support strategic communication principles
- Ensure an innovative and strategic approach to applying mobile, virtual, and media applications within live event environments, while always pushing hard to exceed our client’s expectations
- Initiate follow up activities post show, to ensure continuous improvement including the preparation of reports, and the close out all billing details.
Skills and Attributes:
- Has experience working in the Live Events industry, ideally from an Agency or Theatre environment
- A core focus and fluency in ‘below the line’ marketing deliverables such as corporate meetings and events, reward and recognition programs, and digital communications is a strong asset
- Adopts a continuous learning approach to the understanding of emerging technologies in multi-media, technical staging, video production, live talent and other aspects of show production.
- Actively maintains a strong network of best-in-class production and creative resources/suppliers
- Has a great sense of humour, low ego and high confidence
- Self-motivated to exceed client expectations.
- Upbeat, friendly, and positive in even the most challenging of situations
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Is a self-starter who embraces challenges and is flexible when priorities change
- Has strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Has experience working cross-functionally, with the ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Is detail-oriented and takes pride in the presentation and accuracy of their work
- Possesses a strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Has proven competency with Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; experience with a video editing software is an asset
Wynford welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.