About the Opportunity
This is a permanent full-time position with the flexibility to work in a hybrid role, with travel expected. Wynford helps clients strengthen their cultures and drive results through the power of transformational live and digital events and experiences. These include customized incentive travel programs, conferences, experiential workshops, launch events, and all things in between. With robust virtual and live service offerings, Wynford has successfully adapted to the new business environment, committed to delivering as many flashes of ‘wow’ as they possibly can into everything they do, in person or digitally.
We are currently seeking an innovative, inquisitive, and motivated Event Sales Director to contribute to the expansion of our business and become an integral part of our highly skilled team. Join us in collaborating with exceptional clients to conceptualize and execute extraordinary experiences across six continents.
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in event sales and management, with a focus on achieving revenue goals
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of global events and experience industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality or related field preferred
- Availability and ability to travel
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive event revenue and meet/exceed sales targets
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and partners
- Collaborate with our creative and operations teams to ensure exceptional experience design, measurable event strategies and FOMO worthy event experiences
- Stay updated on industry trends and market demands to identify new business opportunities
- Client Service: Understanding and anticipating client needs
- Communication: This includes clear and concise verbal communication but also active listening and the ability to convey complex information and understandably.
- Attention to Detail: Providing high-quality service requires attention to detail. This involves meticulous work, following procedures carefully, and ensuring all tasks are completed to the highest standard.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and other departments is critical for success. This involves sharing ideas, providing feedback, and supporting each other to achieve common goals
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances, be flexible in your approach, and remain open to new ideas and ways of working is crucial
Send Us Your Resume!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
** Please indicate Sales Director (Events), Wynford in the subject line of your email.**
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wynford is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at this organization means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.