Do you believe in delivering superior client service in all of your interactions with customers?
Are you highly organized and comfortable with ensuring the accuracy of high volumes of detailed information?
Are you interested in building a strong foundation for a career within the incentive travel industry?
We have a unique entry-level opportunity for a talented individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be highly organized and be effective at building and maintaining strong relationships across key stakeholders within our program management cycle. A great telephone manner is a definite asset.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing or administrative services position. Direct client contact within a third party supplier environment, or within a hotel, travel or catering company is not required, but is an asset.
- Launch registration, deploy email blasts, handle incoming participant questions, requests and “GO LIVE”,
- Set up and deploy email blasts through Wynford’s registration process
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of the participant registration details during the registration process, regularly updating the client and internal teams in a timely manner
- Monitor activity numbers to ensure capacities are within scope
- Meet all attrition and list deadlines (liaise with conference management and client where necessary)
- Contact point for participants when information is incomplete or inaccurate
- Participate in file transfer and client and internal check point/status meetings
- Support the effective creation of the Registration Form
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or administrative experience ideally within a third party incentive house, hotel, travel or catering organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated experience in operating with a ‘strong sense of urgency’
- Excellent attention to details and ensuring accuracy of data
- Ability to proactively obtain, identify and ‘translate’ client needs into actions
- Strong proficiency in Google (Docs and Sheets) Excel, Word and Internet research
- Experience working with financial information such as budgets is an asset
- Self-motivated, highly energetic with a strong drive to achieve results
- Believes in going ‘the extra mile’ for an internal or external client
- Positive, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Maintains professionalism under pressure
- Balances urgent priorities with the need to respect and support the needs of others
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative
- Demonstrates commitment to deadlines
- Build relationships quickly
- Enthusiastic about working in the incentive travel industry
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wynford is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at this organization means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
** Please indicate Registration Coordinator, Wynford in the subject line of your email when applying.**
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.