Are you an experienced and knowledgeable program manager and product buyer with at least 3 years in leading program teams in the planning and execution of successful programs?
Do you take pride in finding the ‘wow’ factor in creating unique and innovative meetings and incentive programs?
We have ongoing opportunities for experienced Program Manager/Product Buyers to join our team for a variety of freelance assignments. Ideal candidates must possess a strong leadership capability to lead a cross-functional program team and inspire the planning and execution of superior events, meetings and conferences. Successful candidates will have a minimum 3 years of full cycle industry experience (incentive travel program experience within a third party supplier environment would be a strong asset). Positions report to the Manager, Conference Management Services.
- Act as program lead for all details related to the execution of a program (incentive trip, meeting or conference )
- Support the planning team as a product buyer as required
- Ensure that program teams meet deadlines and that deliverables are on budget and aligned with client expectations
- Work closely with the Sales Director to support the client relationships both during the execution stage and at the onsite event
- Act as a consulting resource to both the client and the internal team on elements of the program
- Ensure the successful communication to all relevant parties of program expectations, deliverables, and deadlines including follow up
- Support the timely creation of all relevant documentation for the execution of the program
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle experience in operating and planning incentive programs, conferences or meetings of varying scope and geographical location and complexity
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and mentor
- Exceptional communication abilities (verbal, written and listening skills)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; effectively can handle situations of conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to build strong working relationships quickly, and maintain them
- Excellent time management and program management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Well-versed in best-practices in conference management within a third party supplier environment
- Strong understanding of the client experience and program design
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Self-motivated, highly energetic with a strong drive to achieve results
- Passionate about program management
- Enthusiastic about incentive travel solutions
- Believes in going ‘the extra mile’ for an internal or external client
- Positive, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Maintains professionalism under pressure
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative
- Balances urgent priorities with the need to respect and support the needs of others
- Collaborative team player
- Availability and ability to travel
Wynford welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.