Do you believe in delivering superior client service and leadership in all of your interactions with both internal and external customers?
Are you highly organized and comfortable with ensuring the accuracy of detailed information and developing content?
Are you interested in building a strong foundation for a career within the incentive travel industry?
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience within the travel, hospitality and tourism industry in a customer-facing or administrative services position. Direct client contact within a third party supplier environment, or within a hotel, travel or catering company is preferred.
- Support of the Program Manager and Conference Management team in the execution of program logistics and management of timelines within budget parameters.
- Communicate with internal project team members, suppliers and clients.
- Content development and proofing of program materials including registration sites, itinerary booklets and travel documents.
- Attend and be an active participant in internal and external meetings including management of meeting agendas and contact reports.
- Support and meet all program contract deadlines including but not limited to hotel attrition, DMC manifests and guarantees.
- Work closely with the Registration Coordinator to build and launch registration forms and communications such as email blasts.
- Work closely with Creative and Production departments to develop and produce program theming, materials and gifting. Participate in file transfer and client and internal check point/status meetings
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or administrative experience within the travel, hospitality and tourism industry
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated experience in operating with a ‘strong sense of urgency’
- Excellent attention to details and ensuring accuracy of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively obtain, identify and ‘translate’ client needs into actions
- Strong proficiency in Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Internet research
- Ability to communicate in French and/or Spanish (verbal, written) is an asset
- Experience working with financial information such as budgets is an asset
- Self-motivated, highly energetic with a strong drive to achieve results
- Believes in going ‘the extra mile’ for an internal or external client
- Positive, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Maintains professionalism under pressure
- Balances urgent priorities with the need to respect and support the needs of others
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative
- Demonstrates commitment to deadlines
- Build relationships quickly
- Enthusiastic about working in the incentive travel industry
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Please indicate Program Coordinator, Wynford in the subject line of your email.**
While we thank all qualified individuals for their interest, only those applicants who are invited in for an interview will be contacted directly.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.