Are you an out-of-the-box, creative planning professional with strong research and proposal writing skills?
Do you take pride in finding the ‘wow’ factor in creating unique and innovative meetings and incentive programs?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced planner to join our team. Our ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be effective at building and maintaining strong relationships across key stakeholders within the planning process.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of related industry experience in planning programs, ideally within a third party supplier.
- Lead the planning process on both new and existing business, working closely with the Sales Director to support the client relationships during the planning cycle
- Directly interface with our suppliers and internal project teams as necessary, to support both budget and time requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert on destinations and site options
- Negotiate supplier contracts, ensuring best possible price and concessions
- Work closely with the internal program team to create compelling, best-in-class proposals
- Act as a consulting resource to both the client and the internal team on elements of the program
- Ensure the successful communication to all relevant parties of program expectations, deliverables, and deadlines including follow up
- Experience in program management and onsite is an asset
- Ability and availability to travel and attend FAM trips is an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in planning incentive programs, conferences or meetings of varying scope and geographical location and complexity
- Exceptional time management and program management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional client service skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills; effectively can handle situations of conflict with tact and diplomacy
- Strong ability to build and maintain lasting client relationships
- Strong understanding of the client experience and program design
- Well-versed in best-practices in planning within a third party supplier environment
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated creative flair
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning to enhance their product knowledge
- Self-motivated, highly energetic with a strong drive to achieve results
- Passionate about program management
- Enthusiastic about incentive travel solutions
- Believes in going ‘the extra mile’ for an internal or external client
- Positive, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Maintains professionalism under pressure
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative
- Balances urgent priorities with the need to respect and support the needs of others
- Collaborative team player
Wynford welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.