Wynford is a brand experience company with a focus on creative & event production, experiential events and incentive travel focused on partnering with our clients to strengthen their cultures and drive results through the power of transformational live and digital events and experiences. These include customized incentive travel programs, conferences, experiential workshops, launch events, and all things in between. We employ approximately 80+ full-time employees. Our Head Office is in Toronto, ON. Visit us at http://www.wynfordtwg.com for more information.
We are proud to have received, for 8 years running, the Great Place to Work award. At Wynford we are passionate about the work that we do, and the clients that we partner with. We believe in having fun and celebrating our successes as well as one another. We believe our business success can be attributed to our people. We have and foster a culture as it is important to speak up, share feedback, and challenge one another to create new ways of doing things. We have a flexible and trusting environment where you can bring your best self to your role.
You take pride in your work and deliver exceptional customer service experience.
You have knowledge of navigating schedules, events and supporting the team in the office.
You want to join a team that is fun, collaborative and will provide you with experiences to learn and grow!
Our Front Desk Admin is responsible for the professional and courteous delivery of front line customer service at reception for both external and internal clients. This individual provides support for the day to day administration of Reception, Shared Services and Program teams and will ensure that all assigned projects are managed efficiently, accurately and in line with the organizational vision and values.
- Provide excellence at reception and manage all internal and external customer needs. Ensure the high standard of customer service at the Front Desk in person, online, and on phone lines.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to support the Wynford team and our clients through administrative and client services initiatives.
- Efficiently and proactively manage all General Administration duties including couriers, ordering supplies and all Wynford specific material.
- Be professional, proactive and solution oriented across all external and internal relationships
- Ensure the office, supplies and general areas are kept tidy and ready for our team and clients.
- Coordinate schedules, calendars, meeting rooms and inbound/outbound mail.
- Support the Shared Services team in human resources and finance for administrative tasks and duties.
- Support internal events and engagement projects throughout the year.
- Experience with front facing customer services roles
- Self-motivated and is able to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Detail orientated, which results in self-organization, staying on track and is able to deliver service excellence in supporting needs of the team.
- Experience navigating schedules, in-mail, requests from clients and team members.
- Experience in Google Workspace Applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Able to multitask and prioritize needs by balancing urgent priorities with daily tasks.
- Post-Secondary education or in progress an asset.
- Experience with human resources is an asset.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please tell us why this opportunity is interesting to you.** Please indicate Front Desk Admin Wynford in the subject line of your email.**
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wynford is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at this organization means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.